• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Jack, you have done amazing work on your wagon. I like that the mods you did blend in on the car, like your rear bumper almost looks factory with the exception that it looks better than factory...:)
Thank you, Steve,
Like always, you're much too kind. :friday:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks but it's not kindness, just honesty......by the way Isn't your Porsche red?, that will double your chances to claim victory...(y)
Steve,
No, it's actually dark blue, which would still fit the red, white, and blue criteria.. ;)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
I love AZRegal's stance and finish! It's gotta turn heads wherever it's driven.

Thanks. I am actually getting prepared to tear this thing all down and get it repainted and powder coat the frame. I get thumbs up and waves every time I drive it which is almost everyday. The previous owner told me that he had the original paint smoothed out and applied a clear coat over it in the mid 90s. It looks good from 10 feet. Up close not so great. The body is straight and rust free though.
It is a very clean 3 owner 48,000 original mile Arizona car. I installed the OER GTA wheels, the dropped 98 up blazer spindles and hotchkis lowering springs just for now so I could drive with a touch of custom. I am having a hard time with disabling this perfect running low mile example. I have a complete LS1 and 4L60E swap with everything needed to do the install just sitting in the corner of my garage. I also have the 8.5 rear end and all the stiffer sway bars and frame supports from the 86 442 I parted out.
I found this thing by accident while searching craigslist one evening. This is an exact replica of my first car I bought myself in high school. So once I saw this I had to buy it. I love this thing. I will have this car forever.

Reactions: 1 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
making the changes now. was away from home base and couldn't really get it done. congrats!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor