w-30 hoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
I don't think so. I looked for one before settling on my fiberglass hood, i think because the originals were fiberglass the trend will remain. Your two choices are VFN and US Body Source. sorry.

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
I have the US Body Source, only because VFN is just now finishing tooling on there's. So i would wait a bit if you can and see if anyone posts any reviews on the VFN. I am happy with my US Body hood now, but it took a lot of work mostly on the underside to get it to fit. If you see any good reviews on the VFN i would go that way.

bugsyroo01

Apprentice
Mar 19, 2013
I just bought the vfn w-30 hood 595.00 after tax comes with air box. (picking it up next week) scoops are already cut out as oppose to the usb hood. I will come back and tell ya what stuff I run into. They are a more trusted brand I would say.

bugsyroo01

Apprentice
Mar 19, 2013
However VFN keeps none in stock so it takes a month for them to build. They will let you pay half up front to get it rolling though if you need to. I'm not a fan of their customer service though. It sounds like a 100 y/o lady with a frog in her throat and she knows nothing about anything lol VFN w-30 hood adds 1 in is what they said. Go to www.vfnfiberglass.com and you can check it out.

mondo1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2010
bugsyroo01 said:
However VFN keeps none in stock so it takes a month for them to build. They will let you pay half up front to get it rolling though if you need to. I'm not a fan of their customer service though. It sounds like a 100 y/o lady with a frog in her throat and she knows nothing about anything lol VFN w-30 hood adds 1 in is what they said. Go to http://www.vfnfiberglass.com and you can check it out.

Actually you spoke with our new office girl she's only been with us now for a few weeks, and she is still in training and that's why she had to put you on hold to ask someone else about your clearance, if anyone has any questions regarding any parts or info they can email us as well at [email protected]

bugsyroo01

Apprentice
Mar 19, 2013
mondo1 said:
bugsyroo01 said:
However VFN keeps none in stock so it takes a month for them to build. They will let you pay half up front to get it rolling though if you need to. I'm not a fan of their customer service though. It sounds like a 100 y/o lady with a frog in her throat and she knows nothing about anything lol VFN w-30 hood adds 1 in is what they said. Go to http://www.vfnfiberglass.com and you can check it out.

Actually you spoke with our new office girl she's only been with us now for a few weeks, and she is still in training and that's why she had to put you on hold to ask someone else about your clearance, if anyone has any questions regarding any parts or info they can email us as well at [email protected]

Oh, my mistake. Have you guys thought about updating your website to have more information about your products? Who am I speaking with please?

mondo1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2010
bugsyroo01 said:
mondo1 said:
bugsyroo01 said:

Oh, my mistake. Have you guys thought about updating your website to have more information about your products? Who am I speaking with please?

My Names Armando, I'm a cutlass guy at heart who happens to work at VFN Fiberglass, Yeah our websites in need of some updates, I'll pass that on

bugsyroo01

Apprentice
Mar 19, 2013
90hurst/oldsguy said:
Thanks a lot ! which one do you recommend?

This is the w-30 hood I bought from vfn. I am very pleased!

Attachments

• 2013-04-079519.51.02.jpg
    2013-04-079519.51.02.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 618
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor