buickestate

Greasemonkey
Nov 21, 2006
London Ontario
maliburacinfreak said:
buickestate said:
here is my newest wagon

011-3.jpg

is that a canadian model or did you put a bonneville grill on a caprice wagon?? never seen a parisienne wagon that body style before, just the chevy, buick and olds.

you can read up on it here, http://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t6218-my-ne ... gon-thread

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Pat,
I dig your phantom Pontiac Safari wagon. Very well done. I like the Bonneville grille treatment. You had me scratching my head as to if there ever was a Pontiac wagon version of that body style.
I figured it was one of those oddball Canadian versions that were never imported here.

Hope your recuperation is going well.

buickestate

Greasemonkey
Nov 21, 2006
London Ontario
I like wagons, still looking for a clean 78-80 malibu woody wagon to play with.

here is a short video of my customized 93 b body wagon that I customized into a wagon that leaves those who are not into b body wagons of the 90's indifferent, but for those into them....... I built it the way I think GM should have built the Roadmaster wagon. It's also the only 91-96 b body wagon with power rear vent windows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH1RQM4p ... plpp_video

it suffered a minor electrical fire on the way home from a car show in early july 2010. The fuse panel and most of the under dash wires were burnt to a crisp. I discovered some of my fuses had been wrapped in tin foil, I suspected my fiancee's ex may have a hand in that. Late last fall I pulled the full wire harness out of a 93 parts wagon, and since my accident the project of changing out the wire harness has been on the back burner. I may start on that this fall.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard man.
Nice looking ride. I love the Torque Thrust wheels on there. 8)

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
speedbob said:
^^Thanks Jack^^
Ya i bought it for the price of the rims, got the car and new tires for free..yipee

You can't beat that deal, Bob. Good score for sure. :D

What plans do you have for it, other than cruising it?

speedbob

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 8, 2012
Lake stevens, washington
Jack, I had a chance to drive in a 80 malibu wagon with a 454 in coon rapids,minn.. I loved it. Cool factor for sure.
My plans are just for a nice cruiser. I bought mine with the intensions of a big block. Not for racing but cruisin.
I am a junkyard dog so a interior swap probable. buckets, dash and a relocation of the parking brake, i have to figure out the best way to deal with the rear windows..mine have to go down one way or another.
For now probably just make the little chevy motor reliable..nothing fancy then start with the interior. Ive already replaced all the shocks and checked all the suspension.. rides nice now. Interior is important to me as i do alot of cruisin with the family. I try to go to most of the car shows around and no one around here has a malibu wagon so it seemed a sure fit.
Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor