Wagon tailgate lock

Mighty

Greasemonkey
Oct 22, 2022
Waiting on my tilt column repair from a neighboring mechanic and planning on taking my wagon on its maiden voyage around the shop parking lot to see if my super t10 swap was successful. Do any of you wagon guys have a source for a lock cylinder for the tailgate? Mine is pretty busted up and the back window occasionally pops open. I don’t know if there’s other GM vehicles that use the same lock or if it’s pretty specific? Thanks

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
The OE ones come up on ebay pretty often. If you don't care about looks, the first-gen S-Blazer version works and is readily available at parts stores

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Mighty

Greasemonkey
Oct 22, 2022
That’s right I totally forgot my brother showed me some of those Briggs and Stratton locks months ago. If the s10 blazer locks aren’t Dorman brand maybe I’ll just order one of those. Thanks for the links!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor