Way Back Pics: You and Your Cars/Motorcycles/Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetStock#72

Greasemonkey
Mar 15, 2017
Guys my daughter found a bunch of old pictures I just got to figure out how to put them up I don't have a scanner hmmm ???

Most that I posted are pictures of pictures.
No scanner, no mo.

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
This use to be My daily driver and tow vehicle for a lot of years, a Custom Dually Suburban .. it started out as a '84.. a trained eye will catch all the body modifactions, like those are Chevy Celebrity Eurosport headlights, there are plenty of other custom body mods done.
Ive only seen one or two other dually 'burbs,ever..pretty rare they were.

Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
This use to be My daily driver and tow vehicle for a lot of years, a Custom Dually Suburban .. it started out as a '84.. a trained eye will catch all the body modifactions, like those are Chevy Celebrity Eurosport headlights, there are plenty of other custom body mods done.
Ive only seen one or two other dually 'burbs,ever..pretty rare they were.
Very rare there's one in the movie twister I wanted one for many years the only one I found was too far gone to fix so I started looking at crew cab instead

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
oh yeah thats right, the black one in the Movie..

Thanks.. i had a couple V8 Vegas, youve seen the yellow one
heres another i had,, this was a Notchback, with a Hooker Headers Body kit, yep they made body kits way back then, when IMSA racing was popular .. this car was 350/350 combo with a 10 bolt rear, those are N50's on the back...and a furry interior haha ..oh the 80's!

Reactions: 2 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
The only old pictures I have our of my first 2 Gbodies, my 78' GP and my 81' Regal before these I had a few Nova's and early Grand Am's.
Gold and chrome rims were big back then.
hpqscan0002.jpg
hpqscan0001.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
nice, i remember having a set of Gold Cragar SST's LoL

and i still like the satin Centerline look...

heres a rear view of the Vega above, oh the side pipes i forgot about those till i seen this pic again LoL

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I like all 3 G-bodys in the first picture and the the Cutlass in the garage lol those were the days
Yup, back in the days when all we did was wrench on cars and save every dollar to spend on them.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor