Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Who else has their G body on the road who puts it away for the winter. I'm in south west Ontario and we have had virtually no snow and the daytime temperatures a bit higher than normal,39 today. I keep my GP on the road as long as possible to keep my use of the Jeep as little as possible. The Jeep has computers and I don't have much faith with computers in vehicles.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
To answer your question... I drove the monte to work today.

Reactions: 1 user

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
This weather is really weird normally I am working up north by now but I have stuffed my cutlass away for the winter

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
My cars are away for the winter. We've had a bit of snow here, which has disappeared quickly, but the region has been salting the roads around here already.

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
I run mine until snow and salt on the ground, from that point forward it is garaged until spring after a few good rains to clean the roads.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Vaughn3031

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2013
Sarnia, ontario
also in sw ontario, but pulled the rear end out of my car in Oct to work on it and have been kicking myself, was anticipating weather like we've had the last 2 years

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut
I run mine until snow and salt on the ground, from that point forward it is garaged until spring after a few good rains to clean the roads.

I do the same. I try to get as much as I can before the crappy weather hits.

rad928music

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 30, 2009
Minnesota
I Parked mine, once I put it up on jack stands that's it until March, Plus Im doing some upgrades, New Carb, new Steering Gear and so on.
Have a work Vehicle (Chevy Sonic) and my other cars my 1986 Vette that I drive until the snow is too deep.
The weathers nice this week so Vette time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor