MALIBU Well, it's official, my coupe hates me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Stay with it Brian. We all go through this sort of stuff. You'll get past it.

Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Aaaand to prove it's true, after 3 days of driving it to lunch without issue, today the speedo cable took a dump. Can't keep an aftermarket speedo cable in these cars. And yes, I know how to install them, followed the OE routing, made sure no contact with anything. Be nice if people would not cut/melt the originals, they seem to last longer than the 100 miles the aftermarkets do.

Looking more like it's going to be a parts car/roller in the near future all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
Aaaand to prove it's true, after 3 days of driving it to lunch without issue, today the speedo cable took a dump. Can't keep an aftermarket speedo cable in these cars.
Looking more like it's going to be a parts car for the two door wagon in the near future this time..👍
maybe?

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
sh*t man, I can't even get one to stay together as GM built them. The odds of a 2 door wagon actually working are bigger than my ability, it seems.

My wife says this will pass....I don't believe her, though. Look who she married, obviously not a good judge of things

• Haha

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
sh*t man, I can't even get one to stay together as GM built them. The odds of a 2 door wagon actually working are bigger than my ability, it seems.

My wife says this will pass....I don't believe her, though. Look who she married, obviously not a good judge of things
Refer to post 11 above. 😀

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor