Wet floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

85salonn442

Greasemonkey
Aug 17, 2009
Chicago
Ok I've been getting some progress going on my Cutlass and the car was sitting outside for a couple of weeks and got in the rain. When I went to get something out the car the floor in the back passenger side looked wet and when I put my hand on it there was a little puddle.

Does anyone know where it could come from because everywhere else was bone dry!

Your windshield is leaking and it accumulates back there because its the lowest point. My Regal does the same thing :idea:

85salonn442 said:
How does it do that coming from the front windshield & why just that spot? Why not the other side as well?!
It leaks around the edge, where the windshield is glued to the car. Its just that spot because its the lowest point in the floor and thats just where the water runs to. The windshield most likely leaks on the passenger side. It could also be your quarter window leaking :idea:

It could also be leaking around the AC/heater box.If they arent sealed really good,they will leak.
Guy

Could even be the rear glass leaking and it runs down behind the back seat.

Here's a good one for you, hows your passenger side window seal? Mine was shot and did that same thing. Fixed the seal, no more leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor