What are you drinking tonight?

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Not Twisted Tea, but Long Island ice Tea. Now there is a name that conjures up memories. Stuff actually tasted decent and could get a body bent fairly quickly on just a few bottles. Great when you were young and on a budget.

Nick

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I’ve had a couple of friends recommend these based on my love of Guinness. Is it similar?
I don't drink that often, been a couple years since I had a Guinness. IIRC, Guinness is a bit more "rough" on the tongue. the Commissar is a Russian Imperial Stout and this one is very smooth with a hint of chocolate. it also foams up with less of a head than Guinness.
I can't stand IPAs and only drink Porters and darker beer. I'll probably try the Heavy Scotch ale next.

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Back on my Jim Beam apple and Sprite kick. Mmmm

20220528_171841.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I don't drink that often, been a couple years since I had a Guinness. IIRC, Guinness is a bit more "rough" on the tongue. the Commissar is a Russian Imperial Stout and this one is very smooth with a hint of chocolate. it also foams up with less of a head than Guinness.
I can't stand IPAs and only drink Porters and darker beer. I'll probably try the Heavy Scotch ale next.
If it’s chocolate, then I’m out. I’m still going to try one and if it’s terrible and I can’t finish it then it’ll be your fault (god knows it can’t be mine haha).

I will admit that my beer preferences are ****in’ weird . I drink Lite, Labatts, Keystone Light, Yuengling and Guinness. Mix some
Guinness with Miller Lite (1/2 and 1/2’s) and it makes me get dumber than if I start heavy into the Monte Alban lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
If it’s chocolate, then I’m out. I’m still going to try one and if it’s terrible and I can’t finish it then it’ll be your fault (god knows it can’t be mine haha).

I will admit that my beer preferences are ****in’ weird . I drink Lite, Labatts, Keystone Light, Yuengling and Guinness. Mix some
Guinness with Miller Lite (1/2 and 1/2’s) and it makes me get dumber than if I start heavy into the Monte Alban lol.
whereas I prefer mine with FLAVOR! Guinness has flavor but is a bit 'rough'. if the Commissar had any more choc in it I'd be like 'no thanks'. I also like a nice Honey Spring Ale, has flavor and is smooth. beers that have to served at <50degreesF are usually crap

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
whereas I prefer mine with FLAVOR! Guinness has flavor but is a bit 'rough'. if the Commissar had any more choc in it I'd be like 'no thanks'. I also like a nice Honey Spring Ale, has flavor and is smooth. beers that have to served at <50degreesF are usually crap
Some Jamesons and bailey's dunked in will smooth out the rough edges of a guiness.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Labatts??? Up here that stuff is called Labatt's Blue, or just plain Blue. Supposed to be due to the color of the can but more likely because of what it looks like when you yak the stuff back up again. BLEAH, Nasty sh*t.

Otherwise, we talking Polish Boiler Maker here, with the shot of Jamisons sunk intact down into the mug of beer?

Nick

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Otherwise, we talking Polish Boiler Maker here, with the shot of Jamisons sunk intact down into the mug of beer?

Nick
Sort of? As a polak it would be a shot of vodka sunk into the beer. Round these parts the Jamesons and bailey's make it an Irish car bomb.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Been a good night, almost finished it. I'll try harder next time 🤣

20220528_224707.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor