What are you drinking tonight?

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Don't have to be young to be young at heart, speaking of which, paid my monthly visit to the Clinic for my BP test. They run a five test cycle over a ten minute time frame and then generate, I think, some kind of stat mean. Came out to 131/75. Last month was 133/78. My own personal goal here is anything below 130 on the high side and 70-75 on the low side. As a side note, during the immunity therapy shot today, the tech noted that my heart rate was 60. Means that the Pace maker is doing its thing and my heart and blood pressure are happy campers. Heart Issues and heart disease are chronic in my family and took out most of my parent's generation plus a few of us as well.

Couple more non-organic bits and pieces and I can go for my quals for cyborg ROtF-LMAO.

Nick

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Asparagus Sushi Rolls?!?!? Maybe that is a misspelling and it ought to be *ss-pair a goose. By any name, raw fish and asparagus sucks. Must be some kind of west coast tree hugger abomination. BLEAH!

Have heard of Kirin though. Never had it show up around here although Sapporo has appeared on the local shelves from time to time. Saki with a Sapporo chaser, aka Dai Nippon boiler maker.

Nick

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Or are you drinking a miller lite that they just told you was something else?
It was the Kirin beer, everyone had Miller pint glasses.

Asparagus Sushi Rolls?!?!? Maybe that is a misspelling and it ought to be *ss-pair a goose. By any name, raw fish and asparagus sucks. Must be some kind of west coast tree hugger abomination. BLEAH!

Have heard of Kirin though. Never had it show up around here although Sapporo has appeared on the local shelves from time to time. Saki with a Sapporo chaser, aka Dai Nippon boiler maker.

Nick
They have all kinds of stuff here. Excellent food.

20220731_175810.jpg 20220731_175516.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor