What are you drinking tonight?

Olds G's

Greasemonkey
Apr 6, 2020
CT
Indeed! But nothing is ever "done". Especially the cars. There is always something to do and I enjoy every moment with our cars; 1984 Cutlass Supreme Brougham and 1988 Cadillac Brougham (RWD). I totally enjoy this forum too!

Tonight is gin and tonic consisting of Tanqueray and Uncle Val's with Q tonic and a lime. :friday: Supper is beef stroganoff with grilled asparagus.

Reactions: 1 user

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
P'Blaster & Antiseize are my two best friends!'

Looks like a legit name of a hip hop band

Just seen your sig and I started laughing. I can see guns, cops and riots in that name.

Shhhh!

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
IMG_20211120_171412381.jpg

My Christmas beer came in!

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I was at a car show last night so it was half and half tea/sweet tea for me. I'd hate to lose control from the blistering 120ish horsepower my worn out '79 305 has in my Malibu.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Did a low country boil with our son , his GF and her 2 kids so it was Evan Williams bourbon and ginger ale

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
Grey Goose Martini when I know I don’t have to drive anywhere, Keystone fishing beer when I can get my hands on it while doing some yard work around the house and if not, just plain old H2O in a bottle 🤣

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Grey Goose Martini when I know I don’t have to drive anywhere, Keystone fishing beer when I can get my hands on it while doing some yard work around the house and if not, just plain old H2O in a bottle 🤣
Keystone light and water are the same thing, just the color is slightly off.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor