What are you drinking tonight?

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Q. Why is drinking light beer like having sex in a canoe?

A. They are both F*ck*ng near water.

Nick

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
20211202_201453.jpg

It's a light night tonight.

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Sprite for now, might have some drinks later on in the month here since the holidays are coming up.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Old Fezziwig, eh?? Heard of it and seen it advertised but never had the pleasure. Ebenezer Scrooge was one of his apprentices before he partnered up with Jacob Marley and got greedy. Haven't seen anything by way of promo for any of the old movies and dramas. It's all Hallmark kumbiya under the mistletoe somewhere in Vermont or? non-stop since Thanksgiving. Think Scrooge may have said it best, "Bah, Humbug" at least as far as the TV goes.

Nick

• Haha

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Old Fezziwig, eh?? Heard of it and seen it advertised but never had the pleasure. Ebenezer Scrooge was one of his apprentices before he partnered up with Jacob Marley and got greedy. Haven't seen anything by way of promo for any of the old movies and dramas. It's all Hallmark kumbiya under the mistletoe somewhere in Vermont or? non-stop since Thanksgiving. Think Scrooge may have said it best, "Bah, Humbug" at least as far as the TV goes.

Nick
It's not bad as a change of pace.

The advertised cinnamon and ginger type tones are very subtle. It's not a strong spicy fruity beer, but a decent lager with just a super slight flavor barely there in the background. If I didn't know it was there I might miss noticing it.

It's also only 6% abv

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Kracken rum and lots of is. Found out Wednesday last week that Mom has Brest cancer. They did a PET scan and discovered that it started as bone cancer. Its in in the bone marrow yet (THANK GOD), but its is in her pelvis, liver, ribs and shoulder. Had her 1st chemo treatment Monday. She is not responding well :cry:. She is staying with my sister,who called me last night. My mother is sleeping 18 hours a day, can't eat much. Has been eating ritz crackers and water all week. My sister said that she has dropped so much weight that her pants won't stay up and her watch kept falling of her wrist. I cant get down to see her for 2 weeks. I'm like 2 1/2 hours from my sisters. I'm getting vaccinated next week so I can see her without having to worry about that covid bullshit. We just lost my Dad from liver cancer 2 1/2 years ago. He was diagnosed in April and passed July 27th. I feel like I'm watching that all over again. Please any prayers, happy thoughts,or what ever is your fancy would be appreciated.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
Kracken rum and lots of is. Found out Wednesday last week that Mom has Brest cancer. They did a PET scan and discovered that it started as bone cancer. Its in in the bone marrow yet (THANK GOD), but its is in her pelvis, liver, ribs and shoulder. Had her 1st chemo treatment Monday. She is not responding well :cry:. She is staying with my sister,who called me last night. My mother is sleeping 18 hours a day, can't eat much. Has been eating ritz crackers and water all week. My sister said that she has dropped so much weight that her pants won't stay up and her watch kept falling of her wrist. I cant get down to see her for 2 weeks. I'm like 2 1/2 hours from my sisters. I'm getting vaccinated next week so I can see her without having to worry about that covid bullshit. We just lost my Dad from liver cancer 2 1/2 years ago. He was diagnosed in April and passed July 27th. I feel like I'm watching that all over again. Please any prayers, happy thoughts,or what ever is your fancy would be appreciated.
Just ran across this and wanted to say that having been through this with my mom, 2 years ago has been one of the most painful things that will haunt me until my last breath. Prayer, reflection and spending some time with your mom will go along way towards making things acceptable. God bless your Mom and stay strong🙏

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor