what color engine paint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I think if you went through all the hoses/lines and straightened and organized them it would do a lot more for the look of it. I love Olds Gold and with the black valve covers it looks good.

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
techg8 said:
OK here it is installed and ready to start excepting a PROM chip.

I dont think the gold is too ostentatious....just looks Olds to me.

Two things...

First, that gold looks really good on that motor, you did a great job!

Second, if that's the same carb that I sold to you a while back ago then wow I must say you cleaned it up good! If not then well it looks good anyways LOL. Keep us posted man, you're doin a great job!

Blueboy84

Greasemonkey
Sep 25, 2010
Northern Kentucky
Just enough black with the gold...looks great! Nice work!

techg8

Master Mechanic
Feb 29, 2012
I do agree that a little organizing of the lines and harness would help the appearance. Theres a LOT going on above the intake on this CCC 307.

I am used to the oldschool non electric stuff. nice and clean.

Thanks, I like it overall. Although in the pic, the flash made the carb look greener than it actually is.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
I like what you ended up with...black and gold...always a nice color combo.... :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor