What did you do at work today?

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Spent 3 hours in a mediation. Demand was $250k. I settled for $75k. Still a gift.

Reactions: 1 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Someone must have been listening. Got the heads up for that training cycle that I mentioned earlier just this evening. Supposed to start next Monday, see how that works out when I meet with the supervisor then. Still not holding my breath about all this, the department head of operations/corporate higher is on the record as being against it but they have already lost one previous alternate to old age and bad knees, another to a cross transfer into another workplace, and still another is almost permanently detailed off to TCSL so the list of available prospects is getting mighty thin. There are two new alts but whether they are going to hang or shuffle is in the wind. Ah, well. get the training at least under way and see what happens. At most it is all about the hours.

Nick

Reactions: 1 user

DocG G-edi Master

Apprentice
Aug 29, 2017
Just another day at the office :} Mesa Community College Automotive Technology Class ASE 131

Doc G

Attachments

• 20221017_132029.jpg.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 20221017_132320.jpg.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 1

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
Assigned everyone tasks for our upcoming inventory prep. Read the instructions for some self regulating heat tape to a customer. No dude.. you cant splice the hot and neutral wires together. No your 10 foot run isn't too short, and No. You don't need a special "resistive butt splice" That I am pretty sure you just made up. My product isn't defective the installer is.:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

-dw-

Greasemonkey
Mar 15, 2021
Central MN
Reinforces my hatred of working on new stuff

The rams have one of the easiest hvac boxes to pull. Our 134a machine is set for 30min for vacuum test. I pertneer had the inside back together when the ac machine test ended.

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor