Maine
Full time gig.... Firefighter/Paramedic
Part time gig... Heavy Truck Tech specializing in fire apparatus

Reactions: 5 users

Awesomeaj

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2017
Michigan
NOTHING! After 36 years working for the Gubmint as a soldier and a mailman I have been retireded for 9 years. So why do I have less time now than ever?!? Because everyone wants me to fix their stuff. I can fix just about anything from cars to boats to houses. But mostly I go fishing when the women drive me bonkers.
You must fish a lot huh?

Reactions: 1 user

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Oh and a big thank you and hearty handshake/pat-on-the back to all of you guys that are ex or current millitary. My hat is off to you gents.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Awesomeaj

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2017
Michigan
Very cool to hear what everyone does for a living. I just noticed I never said what i do lol.

I co-own a cigar shop with a good friend of mine. I also do a comedy podcast with my best friend and we also do stand up.
So what is the name of your podcast? I could use some comedy now!

Awesomeaj

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2017
Michigan
Very cool to hear what everyone does for a living. I just noticed I never said what i do lol.

I co-own a cigar shop with a good friend of mine. I also do a comedy podcast with my best friend and we also do stand up.
So what is the name of your podcast? I could use some comedy now!
Zak and MC: Live From The Garage. just beware of the language lol. Skp the first 3-4. we didnt have a clue what we where doing lol. that newest ones (the latest ones) are much better. really the first 5 sucked lol.

https://zakandmc.podbean.com/

we are on almost everything. Itunes, stitcher, etc.
ok, forget my last question...already answered. LOL

Yogi

Master Mechanic
Nov 7, 2016
Houston,Texas
I know this isnt really g-body related, but just curious what does everyone do for a living to afford your g-body habits? Thinking i need to find a new job lol.
Disabled,but 3d modeling, build custom speaker enclosures, car audio installation, free-lance artist.

Reactions: 3 users

Awesomeaj

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2017
Michigan
At the risk of being ousted, or disliked by half of you and loved by the other half, I am part owner and full time operator of an Adult Entertainment Establishment....sounds so much better than "strip Club" LOL

• Winner
Reactions: 8 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor