What do you do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Civilian side I'm a union electric meter reader until the machines take that over in the next 3-6 months, military side I'm a mothballed retiree that is looking into finding a new Guard or reserve unit to call home. Ask me in 3-6 months I'll say I'm a leech on society.

• Optimistic
  • Winner
Reactions: 7 users

snotrocket71

Greasemonkey
Feb 20, 2011
Wading River Long Island
Truck driver for Petro oil. heating oil, kero, diesel, gasoline, propane... if it blows up, I deliver it. also lots of other odd jobs on the side to keep busy in slow times.

Reactions: 6 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
NOTHING! After 36 years working for the Gubmint as a soldier and a mailman I have been retireded for 9 years. So why do I have less time now than ever?!? Because everyone wants me to fix their stuff. I can fix just about anything from cars to boats to houses. But mostly I go fishing when the women drive me bonkers.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 11 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
NOTHING! After 36 years working for the Gubmint as a soldier and a mailman I have been retireded for 9 years. So why do I have less time now than ever?!? Because everyone wants me to fix their stuff. I can fix just about anything from cars to boats to houses. But mostly I go fishing when the women drive me bonkers.
Seems all too common. My dad retired 5 years ago and I swear he's busier now than ever.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor