what do you think this combo will run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

broke1

Apprentice
Apr 21, 2009
patmckinneyracing said:
As far as nitrous goes, I'm an all motor kinda guy and live by the saying "Spray's for the dentist". All motor or no motor.

Ever heard this saying???

Dont knock it till youve tried it?

My 1st car with nitrous was back in 1995 and I had a 95 Honda Accord with a 4cylinder since I needed somthing reliable to make it back and forth to school.I ran at least 100 bottles thru that car.And that was with a 125 shot on a motor that made 135hp stock.Never a hiccup....

Only people who havent tried nitrous or watch the Fast and the Furious think n2o is somthing to be afraid of or dangerous....Which one of those are you?

82355supreme

Greasemonkey
May 16, 2006
Wisconsin
broke1 said:
patmckinneyracing said:
As far as nitrous goes, I'm an all motor kinda guy and live by the saying "Spray's for the dentist". All motor or no motor.

My 1st car with nitrous was back in 1995 and I had a 95 Honda Accord with a 4cylinder since I needed somthing reliable to make it back and forth to school.I ran at least 100 bottles thru that car.And that was with a 125 shot on a motor that made 135hp stock.Never a hiccup....

Only people who ha,vent tried nitrous or watch the Fast and the Furious think n2o is somthing to be afraid of or dangerous....Which one of those are you?

You're quite the moron you know that. You come on a G-Body forum spouting sh*t how fast some Mustang is & NOW...... NOW, you're spouting off about Honda Civics on spray. You're an idiot, plain & simple.

Will somebody please get this ****ing troll's IP & ban his sorry *ss.

Am I the only one who sees thru this guys BS???!!??

broke1

Apprentice
Apr 21, 2009
82355supreme said:
broke1 said:
patmckinneyracing said:

Only people who ha,vent tried nitrous or watch the Fast and the Furious think n2o is somthing to be afraid of or dangerous....Which one of those are you?

You're quite the moron you know that. You come on a G-Body forum spouting sh*t how fast some Mustang is & NOW...... NOW, you're spouting off about Honda Civics on spray. You're an idiot, plain & simple.

Will somebody please get this ****ing troll's IP & ban his sorry *ss.

Am I the only one who sees thru this guys BS???!!??

If anyone should be banned,its yourself.I can post your PM thats full of threats if youd like me to show everyone what a numb nut you are?

I could pull 2 plug wires off my v6 G bodys and smoke probably 95% of the v8 cars here but I dont know sh*t?Yea right....

And im the only one in this thread that apparently knows what theyre talking about as you guys dont have a freakin clue.

bbc540racer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2009
I can ship you a set of 190 cc or 210 cc aluminum heads heads straight from Pro Comp that will work great on your combo for $750.

SScamino

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2009
fishersville, Virginia
did you ever find out what this car ran? I posted you on youtube awhile back, I had my 416 heads, but just as I was getting ready to build it I looked on craigslist and found me some vortecs, Your car sure sounds mean, Id like compare the 416's to the vortecs since you and I have had the same exact set up, I changed the 284 for voodoos 268 cam also.

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
near london ontario canada
havent yet just finished a carb and intake swap,hope to take it within the next 2 weeks while im on holidays,posted 2 more vid's after the swap, im wanting to know to..........lol

before i hear thats to much intake and carb with those heads, i will say it pulls way harder with this set up and rev's quicker, but guess time will tell

SScamino

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2009
fishersville, Virginia
im sure it does, 416 heads are some overlooked heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor