What have you done with your rad support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
I've got an electric fan in my cutlass, and I'm tired of looking at the haywire holding my rad in place. Of course I can't find any aftermarket rad support brackets for what I'm doing. Besides drilling holes and fabbing up some brackets, what are my options?

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Could you post a pic? Not sure what the issue is. Theres really not much to the radiator support. Have you done the cutlass radiator top yet?

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
-83MONTESS- said:
Could you post a pic? Not sure what the issue is. Theres really not much to the radiator support. Have you done the cutlass radiator top yet?

No i havent, and i cant bring myself to pay the money for a new one lol. My cutlass had a 305, thus had a mechanical fan, and i have yet to find one in a wrecker

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
The 3rd gen F body fans and brackets fit a G body quite nicely. Thats what I used in my Grand Prix along with an F body radiator , And even the F car A/C condenser fit well.

Attachments

• grand prix 120 (10).jpg
    grand prix 120 (10).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 463
  • grand prix 120 (12).jpg
    grand prix 120 (12).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 465
  • grand prix 120 (13).jpg
    grand prix 120 (13).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 483
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor