What is Your Favorite Bad or Embarassing Car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
8) 8)

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Early 90's Chevy Nova ( aka Corrolla ) or the late 80's Dodge Colt

Gotta throw the K-car out there too, esp the 2.2 Turbo Coupe

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
ya i dont really understand why you'd call a hornet hatchback bad or embarasing?

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
honda civic hatchback. lol

93 cavalier- my buddy had one he picked up for 200 bucks, it was equiped with an ebrake and he has a half mile stretch driveway... we had some fun lol

geo tracker

just between you and me, ive always thought beetles were kinda cool lol.

bicycles!!! lol

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
redsx2434 said:
ya i dont really understand why you'd call a hornet hatchback bad or embarasing?

Well, it's a bit out of the mainstream, but only marginally embarrassing or odd. I also probably could have eliminated the Mini because it has a huge worldwide following. I didn't list some of my loves, like the Datsun PL510 or B13 Sentra SE-R for that reason. They are weird to domestic guys, but not to a wider audience of car people. In retrospect, I should have said unusual instead of embarrassing. AMC's are the perpetual underdog in terms of respect, and I guess that's why I used it.

CutlassJ

Greasemonkey
Oct 30, 2008
Northwest Suburbs IL
I will buy one if i can ever find one that is not beat. Dodge Omni GLH its got a turbo and is i have seen one beat a WRX with a bigger turbo and other junk al the GLH had was the boost at 20 psi. If people have these cars they know what they are worth so they are not cheap.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor