what other toys do you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
203v5l.jpg

2dpe1t.jpg

rptw32 said:
:drool: I think I drooled over that last time I seen it on here. My dad has a 68 442 (avatar pic) and growing up with that I have always had a soft spot for the 66-72 Oldsmobile 442s.

i got a dd im trying not to mod like i did my satty, and i got a mini bike i modded the crud out of, next im thinkin is gonna be a riding lawn mower imma try and make it go 40+mph.
heres some pics of my 47cc pocketrocket:
when i first go it in the mail:
l.jpg

and all put together:
l.jpg

heres my buddy falling off of it:
[youtube]efzbqvwBF9E[/youtube]
and here it is now:
l.jpg

what ive done to it is ive replaced the carb with a ported one and a slightly bigger jet and the k&n type airfilter with veloticy stack, race tuned exhaust, stage 2 fiberglass reed, meathook pegs, took of the front ferring, added underglow lights, and headlight. now what i need is another one so i can cruse with my buddys, but not the one who fell of of it, hes convinced it cursed lol

Ive got a box stock '03 Yamaha Banshee. Its a fun ride....Ive also got a lawn mower I'm doing to do lawn mower races with. Only because the wife doesnt want me doing Demolition derbys or anything because I could get hurt.....Who says you get hurt on a 50mph lawnmower....women

Sinister G said:
i like how eastwood lake looks good behind the vette lol and that camaro is down the street from my grandmas house. i wont say where for security reasons. and i do believe we are related. haha. aparently we have the same cousins. adam bowlin...autum...

downsized_0609001554.jpg

And this one too... It was jacked up because I put the original transmission back in it. The 71 442 is now a complete numbers matching car.
Olds1.jpg

Vette from the past... The roadster in the background was a past toy too.... Hell, now that I think about it if we include past toys my list could fill up a few pages....LOL
vanlandingham.jpg

Chris Van said:
downsized_0609001554.jpg

And this one too... It was jacked up because I put the original transmission back in it. The 71 442 is now a complete numbers matching car.
Olds1.jpg

Vette from the past... The roadster in the background was a past toy too.... Hell, now that I think about it if we include past toys my list could fill up a few pages....LOL
vanlandingham.jpg

not tryin to highjack the thread, but could you send me a few pix of that sbc block chris?

That 4 door guy said:
not tryin to highjack the thread, but could you send me a few pix of that sbc block chris?

Pictures of what?????

Chris Van said:
That 4 door guy said:

Pictures of what?????

nix that last post i did. wrong chris lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor