What rear spring are you running in your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnhard

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2010
Cars that are running stock type rear springs in there strip,or street strip car. What rear spring are you running? Are you running a firmer spring than stock?

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
Im still trying to get mine dialed in.

A buddy of mine used to actually run a stock, standard rate used springs. he tried new ones and didnt work out too well.

I was trying 12" 130s, im going to swap in the 14" 130s and see how that works out.

Burnhard

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2010
Thanks for the reply. How did your friends car react to the new springs. I was thinking about running a shorter firmer spring with frim shock set up.Has anyone tried this?

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
hsi car hated the new springs. its why im looking for a set of used springs. we tried the new springs on my car and they are just to high.

I threw the 14" 130#s in last night. it sits better but never tested it out.

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
My car dead hooks on a slick with the current moog replacement cargo springs. On a drag radial not so well. Getting ready to install a set of moroso trick springs. If they work better my cargo springs will be up forsale
I currently have a set of stock moog replacements brand new never install $30 plus shipping takes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor