What Vehicles Share the G Body Rag Joint?

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
4th Gen Camaro by chance?

My LT1 4th Gen has one, I swear I heard of a guy use one in his GMT400, and I wonder if the rag part itself isn't the same as a G body? I'm aware of the other offerings out there, just wondering who knows what about rag joint compatibility. If dude is still in business, these are only $37 a pop.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Personally Would not be excited about the prospect of a universal joint in the middle of an unsupported shaft

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
The joint between the disc and the column is what I was talking about. Potential for slop at either end can make for issues as shaft rotates,

I was taught that you do not put a universal unsupported in the middle of a span

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
The joint between the disc and the column is what I was talking about. Potential for slop at either end can make for issues as shaft rotates,

I was taught that you do not put a universal unsupported in the middle of a span

??? What joint? I'm only asking about the $37 aluminum disc.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor