What years can you find the rally pac ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeairforce

Master Mechanic
May 30, 2008
Wright-Patterson AFB - Dayton, OH
Burnhard said:
Why is the rpm stuck up at 2000 rpm, I just seen one like this for sale last week is that normal? What do the racers do when they go to the track are they not busting cables with a 85mph speed O ?

The tach just kinda goes where it wants when you turn the ignition off...... The speedo cable isn't directly connected to the needle.... It spins a magnet inside a metal cup which is what turns the needle....You can leave the needle more than pegged all day and it won't hurt anything related to the speedo...

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
dudeface said:
i see these canadian clusters all the time at the junkers.........figured nobody in the US would want them so i never take them

peace

I'll pay good money for a VERY NICE 87-88 Canadian Cluster with a good trip reset.
My 87 442 is Canadian.

joeairforce

Master Mechanic
May 30, 2008
Wright-Patterson AFB - Dayton, OH
88hurstolds said:
dudeface said:
i see these canadian clusters all the time at the junkers.........figured nobody in the US would want them so i never take them

peace

I'll pay good money for a VERY NICE 87-88 Canadian Cluster with a good trip reset.
My 87 442 is Canadian.

I've got one that I got off e-bay a few years ago.... Haven't checked the trip reset but everything else on it looks REAL good.... It's not from an '87 442 though since the speedo only goes to 140 KPH....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor