Whatcha doin to your car this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what imaging is and it's quite obvious that i am going to hear the left one more but i can still hear them both and like i said before,, i had no choice the holes where already cut and the old speakers were blown but i didn't have to spend $150 bucks for speaker pods that's all. The imaging is great believe me! they can take 250 watts peak 100 continuous.
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-b8mzS1Lbfi ... stage.html[/quote]

84GP455 said:
I understand what imaging is and it's quite obvious that i am going to hear the left one more but i can still hear them both and like i said before,, i had no choice the holes where already cut and the old speakers were blown but i didn't have to spend $150 bucks for speaker pods that's all. The imaging is great believe me! they can take 250 watts peak 100 continuous.
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-b8mzS1Lbfi ... stage.html
[/quote]

I agree you work with what you have. But in defense of spending $150 dollars, I didn't want to cut holes in my doors and by using the kick panels I retained all of my stock parts. So for someone that wants to keep their car relatively stock without damaging anything the pods are the way to go.

I don't doubt they sound great 😀 Polk makes great speakers. I have a set of 6½" Alpine components in my '92 Sierra's doors ('95-'99 panels)... an amp does wonders for sound 😀

Got my A/C compressor, alternator, and power steering pump back on the front of the engine. Need new belts and hoses, then I can get the radiator support and radiator, a/c condensor, header panel, and bumper on. I should get my mini starter by the end of the week and get that bolted on next weekend. Plugged the wires in for the sending units, a/c, and the a/c solenoid on the carb. One day this will run again!

well next weekend im getting paid so ill throw a new altenader in the saturn and see how much this old guy wants to sell me his newer one for...

I didn't do anything other than take my 442 for the first spin of the year on Thursday. Then I drove it all day Saturday.
Weather was cool and the car ran great. Perfect weekend for cruising.

Lots of G-bodies down at the Car Craft Summer Nationals here in St. Paul.
I didn't take my camera though... :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor