Whatcha doin to your car this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got my driveshaft for the 442 shortened 3/4" and got that back in the car.
I just need to scrape up enough money for 7 qts. of oil so I can fill it back up! :roll:

custom442 said:
wow very nice , did you make those yourself?

Thanks!!! I picked those up from gbodyparts.com and had em polished(stainless)
Monte Carlo SS Top Plate

http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_i...d=212&osCsid=f878fd30de3ee1f70e3c79553ca0c598

Stainless radiator top plate

http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_i...d=692&osCsid=f878fd30de3ee1f70e3c79553ca0c598

1evilregal said:
B T W, nice lookin rides bumpin! should've put them kids in overalls...that's what kids are for ain't it??? :lol:

LOL!!! Im sizing em up for the jumpsuits right now!! Thanks for the kind words fellas....

I picked up some flat black paint, planning to hopefully spray bomb the Malibu if the weather stays nice.
DSC00620.jpg

Hood's already black, painted that last year. Going to try to do the roof & sides over the next couple weeks.

I installed a set of Q-Logic kick panels in my cutlass along with a gm cd player out of a corvette. Over all i think it turned out really good. I did have to get some Dupont vinyl dye in order to match the interior color of my cutlass. I also installed new Powerbass speakers throughout the entire car. So after all that I have great sound from a stock looking system. Here are some pictures.
Joel86Cutlass

Joel86Cutlass

Joel86Cutlass
[/list]

Doober said:
Hood's already black, painted that last year. Going to try to do the roof & sides over the next couple weeks.

Why not do a little color sanding and buff it out so it looks nice...or is that the look you're goin for until the real paint job?

I bought mine at a local car audio shop here in PA. But the price that you have on the attached link is right on. But like i said the color match is not exact, or at least with my interior is wasn't.

Joel86Cutlass said:
I bought mine at a local car audio shop here in PA. But the price that you have on the attached link is right on. But like i said the color match is not exact, or at least with my interior is wasn't.

Joel, I sent you a PM.

I like those speaker kick panels as well. Is that price ($150) for both panels, or is that the price for each?

Joel, do you have more info on the speakers you went with? Thanks

custom442 said:
Doober said:

Why not do a little color sanding and buff it out so it looks nice...or is that the look you're goin for until the real paint job?

It's just so it doesn't look so run down. I'm not really all that concerned with the body on this one (not going gloss, sticking with flat black), the '78 is the one that will get attention on the body work.
DSC07674-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor