Whats The Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
What is the very best sprk plug wire you can get, / street and strip, I use taylor but i am having a discussion with a freind about whats is the best, he thinks msd any comments out there could help,

Dinosport

G-Body Guru
Jul 20, 2015
Ct
Ive run accel, msd, autolight, ngk and I really cant tell you that anyone was better than the other or made any difference that i could feel. Over the years when ever wires come into the convo, sometimes certain wires work better in certain applications but for the most part its a personal preference thing.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
I've used Accel,MSD and Taylors.
The Taylors are custom made 10.4 mm Spiro-Pro's and they are the best and longest lasting so far.
The Accel's are still useable and were the next best.
The MSD's were the worst and shortest lived.
Guy

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
My dad and I have always used MSD 8.5mm wires. No issues here. His are 12 years old and mine are 4 years old. I burned 2 of them on my headers during break in and still didn't have any issues. And yes I have changed those 2 since.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Moroso Ultra 40 sleeved. We tested all the top brands for our circle track car and the Moroso Ultra 40 was the only wire that was 40 ohms per foot and was consistent.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor