What's your favorite degreaser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
Growing up even us kids got washed with gas sometimes, has it's place. Recently found out purple power is pretty much same stuff as bleach white, but much cheaper in volume.
Original basic Dawn or the HDX knockoff is a great final clean, even before paintwork, so it will always have it's place.
Haven't heard of bombs away. Sounds worth checking into who sells it here in n. fla.
Nothing will ever replace elbow grease, but too often there may be some better product to use along with it.

Reactions: 1 users

Screwz

Greasemonkey
May 10, 2021
Arkansas
I usually use dish soap and bleach in warm water. If I can I will use a pressure washer but that’s usually for the under side . I have tried a bunch of other cleaners and feel that they don't work any better than dish soap and cost more .
. 18D7DD02-5C28-43DE-9EF5-87D832FE2E1B.jpeg this is probably the strongest cleaner I have ever used it will burn your hands and eyes. I don't recommend using this stuff.

fastNYsix

Greasemonkey
Jan 24, 2017
simple green in a foam cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor