What's your second hobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 79991 Wildlife photography. Wood duck in beaver swamp near the house giving me the stink eye
We get those pics at our fishing spot. No gas boat motors aloowed, so their is painted turtles, beaver's, muskrat's, geese, ducks and a whole colony of Pelican's. With 11 pound+ Walleye and Pike over 10 pounds now, it is an awesome spot, one mile from home. Just wish Tim Horton would pick up his dam coffee cups we he is done with them. It is our back up water supply, cmon people.

Hunting whitetail deer. Harvested my first "nice" buck this year after chasing him all season. Actually got him Thanksgiving morning at first light.
FB_IMG_1511782769218.jpg

We get those pics at our fishing spot. No gas boat motors aloowed, so their is painted turtles, beaver's, muskrat's, geese, ducks and a whole colony of Pelican's. With 11 pound+ Walleye and Pike over 10 pounds now, it is an awesome spot, one mile from home. Just wish Tim Horton would pick up his dam coffee cups we he is done with them. It is our back up water supply, cmon people.

The few ruin for many

• Agree
Reactions: Injectedcutty
I have a '48 Oliver 77 Row Crop that I'd like to do vintage pulls with, but the cars use all my round-to-its.

I use my tractor mainly for utility work like mowing and pulling trees. It has a few upgrades like 12v alternator and electronic ignition. Also replaced the governor spring with a model C spring so the engine can rev a little higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor