Wheel offset questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
wow soon as I said it AR 22's @ that newstalgiawheel site in plain view too rofl got your wish bro - although as you see some of them not carried in 22'' size that high as they go some only 18/20

TeezySupreme

Master Mechanic
Feb 3, 2011
pencero said:
wow soon as I said it AR 22's @ that newstalgiawheel site in plain view too rofl got your wish bro - although as you see some of them not carried in 22'' size that high as they go some only 18/20

Haha i was just about to say well AR does but i might just go with the 20's if they have 20x8 if not 18's it will be but thank you all for your help and not bashing me for wanted big rims.

V6UnderPressure

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2008
New Lenox, IL
TeezySupreme said:
pencero said:

Haha i was just about to say well AR does but i might just go with the 20's if they have 20x8 if not 18's it will be but thank you all for your help and not bashing me for wanted big rims.

No problem Teezy, while I don't personally like big wheels on any car, it's to each his own, and glad I could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor