where do you find parts for this dang thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabob_blaster

Apprentice
Jul 22, 2007
thanks for the info if the yard man doesn't want too much I might try it.But I had another brainstorm I have access to a cowl hood of a chevelle that is rusted on the conrners guy said I could have it if I put the cowl on the lemans and my oldest brother has a tig welder I can use let ya'll know how it works out. Heck I'm a gluton for punishment.

buba198

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 30, 2007
any one have a trunk lid or rear bumper thay would be willing to let go for some $$

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Hit me up in a week, I need to figure out shipping but I have access to 4 junkyards that stock plenty of G bodies and am going to try to start pulling and shipping parts to make some cash for school.

pose_442

Greasemonkey
Feb 12, 2007
I had seen taillights from an 81-83 Malibu on the back of a similar LeMans, and it looked decent. It's been about 10-15 years, so details are a bit fuzzy, but I think he used Malibu fillers for consistency.

kraven

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 17, 2007
I have the same issues with my wagon.
Can't find the Poncho parts. And, when I do, they're astronomical.

I need a hood pretty bad, but am thinking of laying up a mold and making my own glass hood. I could do that for what a steel hood would cost from fleabay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor