Where do you park the BIG cars??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotwheelsboy28

Greasemonkey
Feb 4, 2011
Jasper, Tennessee
Cool pics man and keep those old boats sail'in still have my first car its a 1980 buick lesabre coupe i'm building a 454 chevy for it. big cars were my first love but i like all kinds mainly gm's and thanks for posting them i enjoyed them i will post some of mine whenever i clean it up and when it quits raining, its not much to look at right now but just wait lol!

Mike P

Master Mechanic
Aug 7, 2009
Arizona
“........Personally I like white walls on big cars.......”

Me. I’m just the opposite, I like blackwalls on my cars (and for them to be a little older) :lol:

57Side2.jpg

57 was the first year for the long, low, wide cars (Chrysler Corp and Cadillac, with the rest of the GMs getting bigger in 58 and Ford in 59)

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Mike P said:

Me. I’m just the opposite, I like blackwalls on my cars (and for them to be a little older) :lol:

57 was the first year for the long, low, wide cars (Chrysler Corp and Cadillac, with the rest of the GMs getting bigger in 58 and Ford in 59)

You have a nice fleet of unique cars there.

One of my favorite boats was a '72 Caprice coupe, 400 sbc, w/fender skirts. Not quite as old as your liking, but there's something to be said about upholstery that had a shimmery 70's curtain look about it. :lol:

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
Mike P said:

57Side2.jpg

:drool: That Plymouth is awesome!! 8) A guy round my area has a 58 Belvedere 2dr sedan that looks very similar except mint green with a white top, appears all factory until you look under the hood to see the 440 with dual quads :twisted: wicked sleeper, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor