Where is the new blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
This is my boy at the 2015 Pittsburgh World of Wheels. A guy let him sit in his Jeep that he was showing. After that he wanted to get in EVERY car we went by.
DSCN2644.JPG

Reactions: 3 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
What a coincidence. My buddy mentioned to me this morning that his 10 year old daughter loves muscle cars and points them out to him when they are driving around. The younger generation is into the rice rockets but I got gas the other morning and this 20 something was enthralled with my car. We have a responsibility to keep it fun, keep open minds, keep them involved and trust our children. Remember our cars were our first independence and I anticipate they will come around. My sons 30 year old girlfriend is a huge car fan and drives a vette as a daily driver. She wants to trade cars for a week and drive my El C........My wife doesn't drive my car..
Cool car event in Cairo Georgia this weekend. We did it last year and had a blast. Interior not done so going to pass this year. If in area neat to check out. Will do next year.

Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor