Where's the dog owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of good looking dogs! When we first got out dog, my fiance had never had any pets and was uneasy about it. Now she's an official dog lover.

Not a very good pic, they are camera shy. Momma was a pit bull-black lab mix, daddy was a black mouth cur-lab mix. Last time at the vet , he weighed 123lbs :shock: Aptly named Bear :lol:

DSC_03292.jpg

are they brittle or anything...and pm me the price

I have had some AWESOME dogs in the last 15 years... A Alaskan Malamute named Sheba, my first dog. Next were "Dirty" a mixed boxer/pit dog who was a total "b*tch" and "Smokey" and "Rocky " who were purebred AKC Boxers....Now this is my new pup and she has gone through some "drama" 8) but i will provide her with a good home... :mrgreen:
2010-10-24161352.jpg

2010-10-24161519.jpg

2010-10-24161437.jpg

alot of boxers and boxer mixes lol i love it

Clyde, 135 pounds of yellow lab, no fat BTW, all muscle. He's a brute!

815105016_gHDTX-XL.jpg

P6287326.jpg

I know old thread, but the gf sent me a picture of the dog and malibu this morning so why not, lol. 1 1/2 year old Jack Russell, born deaf, we adopted him early this year.

casperltb_zps06d76ec4.jpg

CASPERMALIBU_zps4f593270.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor