Where's the dog owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
This is my 1 year old female American Bulldog/Pit mix. She's the most lovable dog ever, contrary to all the Pit Bull bs you hear. Crappy cell pics, but here she is.

downsize.jpg

downsize-3.jpg

downsize-5.jpg

houndin101

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2010
my 4yr old boxer

Attachments

• 0815001335.jpg
    0815001335.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 1,686

Jman

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Ontario
here's my pup

magesticpup.jpg

watchdog

Apprentice
Jun 3, 2010
Upstate NY
Crappy pics, but here they are. My 1 year old ale pit bull Hershey. Looks like g-body_vet's dog.
meAndHershey2.jpg

And my 4 year old boxer/pit bull mix Coco.
coco3.jpg

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Missy, my Boxer/Bullmastiff. Super sweet but stubborn. I wish I had 5 more :lol: .
010.jpg

Worst...guard dog...ever!
0022-2.jpg

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Just had to put down my 16 year old best buddy Chance last week... :( Got him when I was still in elementary school from the PA ASPCA when he was about 8 months old, he was abandoned at a McDonald's someone just left him there. My parents didn't like him when I picked him out, but he ended up being the best dog we ever had. We used to go exploring the woods when I was younger, and he was a tough mother F'er... He only weighed about 50-55 lbs but could kill a ground hog with one bite. I don't know how he learned to do it I certainly didn't teach him, but he killed over 50 of them, his record was 19 in one year. I knew the day was coming so it didn't shock me... But the weird part is I'm so used to him just being around I guess I just instinctively go to pet him, and he's not there at my side that's been the part that was hard to deal with. Still got my very old basset hound Daisy though, she's like a timex... Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin. She's been run over by a truck and been sick many times... But she's still around. :lol: :p

Enjoy the time they're with you, there's no better friend than a good dog.

When my last one is gone, I'm sure I'll get another, probably another rescue from the ASPCA or the Humane Society. I think I want a German Sheppard, or a Doberman. But I've never been one to be picky about the breed... I think mutts are your best value. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor