which 2" front lowering springs do i need????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

83gcut

Apprentice
Nov 6, 2008
Houston,TX.
whats up members ........ so i got my sbc 355 in :D i have deleted the a/c system completely since the original 307.i have 17" wheels all around 245/45 in the front and 275/40 in the rear now my car sits higher in the front and low in the back well the back looks good to me but i would like to lower my car 2.5" can some one point me in the right direction on how to get this done....... i want the car to be more for looks i don't plan on turning coners in my cutlass at 110 mph lol 8) thanks for the input.......

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Buy drop spindles or cut springs. If you search any of those two there will be TONS of results.

SLICK79WGN

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2008
LaPorte,Tx
cut one complete coil off your springs and that is about 2" drop

sschevyss

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 12, 2009
Go to your local oriely and purchase the MOOG 5660 springs cut 1 coil and you should be good. I have 2in drop spindles with the same springs and a coil cut out and I love the look of my 86 SS running 17's with 235/45/17''s all for the front. Good luck any more questions just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor