which g body was the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoopud

Master Mechanic
May 21, 2007
Cleveland Ohio
WOW

That is one of the baddest GP's I have seen. Would have prefered the shaker installed right but it is still real nice. If I wasn't already committed to my plan I might copy that. Boy I can't wait to get mine done and post some pictures.

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
That IS an awesome GP - as mentioned, too bad he didn't mount the shaker to the breather rather than the hood though. I'd ditch those fog lights too :?

redneckracer305

Greasemonkey
Jun 28, 2005
new milford,ct
i am on my seconed g body. my first was an 85 el camino. now i have an 84 cutlass, which is my seconed favorite gbody to grand prix. i have always wanted a grand prix. found on here in town with a mint body, clean interior, and hot rodded 326 pontiac. but i wasnt willing to pay the price the guy wanted cause the frame rails were pretty bad out back.

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor