who sells the cheapest after market regal filler panels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

85Frankencar

Greasemonkey
May 17, 2010
Indy
I'm looking to get some in the near future, but if you want to organize a group buy, let me know...I'd rather try that than getting them on my own...I've got an 85 that needs a set...

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
i just got a set of fiberglass fillers, i can say that i am a bit disaponted in how the rears fit. they will fit ok and i am sure no one will notice the issues but there are areas that are not right such as where the tail lights meet on the sides, there is a gad because the filler is straight but the tail light has a curve in the chrome. i will make them work but i would love to see a set of abs and see how they fit. i have not tried the fronts yet

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
regalman4925 said:
i just got a set of fiberglass fillers, i can say that i am a bit disaponted in how the rears fit. they will fit ok and i am sure no one will notice the issues but there are areas that are not right such as where the tail lights meet on the sides, there is a gad because the filler is straight but the tail light has a curve in the chrome. i will make them work but i would love to see a set of abs and see how they fit. i have not tried the fronts yet

The abs are hit & miss. They also just raised their prices up 20-25%. Your Fiberglass fronts should bolt up ok. Sometimes they release the mold too soon & they get a slight warp. That is the only real problem.
Your fiberglass rears, Trust me I know.

Being in business you try to offer all levels for all customers.

Gbody

Greasemonkey
Aug 18, 2011
California
I bought a set of the abs fillers and they do have a slight warp. The OEM ones fit better, they are more flexible

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor