will 2 door inner fender wells work on my 4 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

1983regal4door

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 2, 2009
i have a 83 Buick regal 4 door and my buddy talked me into taking out my inner fender well but im puttin my ac back in and don't want stuff flying in and hitting my ac lines and such so was just wondering if 2 door inner fender will fit my 4 door and from which vehicle will i have to get them from if i can do the swap thanks for any support

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
I would say yes they will work..Only reason I'm saying this is because a fender from a two door will work for a four door..and vice versa. Hope this helps!

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Sorry Bud, it won't work.

2-door and 4-door fenders and wheel tubs are different. You'll need to find another set off a 4-door Buick.

Just goes to show that you should always hang onto that kind of stuff when you take it off.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Blake441,
I learned something new today.........thank god I drive a Monte , no four door worries there :) LOL

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
OOPS-BLAKE442 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor