Window Seal????

Status
Not open for further replies.

franknitticutlass

Greasemonkey
Aug 17, 2009
What is the part thats on both sides of the window? Its the black/ rubber strips on each side that stop rain from getting into the window. Its not the thick rubber weatherstrip. idk

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
there called window felts. i got some new ones from opgi but there really costly. try ebay for new ones.

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
Try A1 Auto. I purchased quite a few replacement pieces from them, from weatherstipping to small miscellaneous parts and I highly recommend them. Very professional, very prompt and very good service. I also found that they have high quality parts and not some "know-offs" from "you know where" in Asia...
Their web site is: http://www.1aauto.com/

Note: I have no personal interests nor affiliation with A1 Auto. I'm just reporting my own experience.

Andry

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
Don't fear the dealer, you may be suprised on what is still made, costs a little more than the aftermarket sometimes, but do you want a copy of a copy or an original????

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
I have heard them called window sweeps, fuzzies, or felt. I cant say from expierence but ive heard bad things about a1auto. Look up some reviews about the company your gonna buy from. A guy nammed dudeface wrote me this and its where im getting mine from. Havent got them yet but ill let u know how they are. These are for an 83 cutlass.

ebay has both sets........with reveal (chrome on upper door ledge), and without reveal (no chrome on upper door ledge)

bowtie parts

item no 370280858629 - with reveal
item no 330371737411 - without reveal

lonestar car parts

item no - 120477296202 ............have to contact them for proper set

both selling on ebay right now.........$120 to $200 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor