Kitchener, Ontario
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Well boys, we are officially ****ed here in Pittsburgh-

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stori...ster-emergency-for-allegheny-county/733705677

It is snowing like hell out right now, you can't see 5 feet in front of your face. Everywhere else the land is sliding, the rivers and creeks are overflowing and all the low lying areas (thank God I live on a hill) are flooding.
Well that land slide infection is spreading to Armstrong County on PA 66 last night. I'm now waithing for the 2018 Johnstown flood to hit so I can stay at my home shop for awhile.
But this can be used to recreate the old "The Pot Hole That Ate Pittsburgh" T-shirts, be "The Land Slide That Swallow Pittsburgh" T-shirt.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
was 80 on sunday, then rained and an f-2 tornado passed within a couple miles of the house... 53 on monday, and temps dropped down to 35*f last night... sucked being without power. 65*f today... must be that time of month for mother nature...

no-spring-for-eew6wn.jpg

WanaBa442

G-Body Guru
Aug 5, 2017
New England
As I sit here reading, the sky turned white, visibility dropped to a 1/4 mile, and snow and ice balls are falling down.
Car comes out of storage this weekend.......
This sh%t better stop.

Nov 4, 2012
Well this morning was whiteout conditions and wind chills in the low 20s. Right now it's 45, sunny and clear. I don't even know what to think anymore.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Old man winter came back pretty early for me today, 2 inches of snow on the ground. It is supposed to change over to rain, but its late, as changeovers tend to be. Normally we don't get snow for at least another month and a half. Currently lots of wet slush making the roads a mess.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Old man winter came back pretty early for me today, 2 inches of snow on the ground. It is supposed to change over to rain, but its late, as changeovers tend to be. Normally we don't get snow for at least another month and a half. Currently lots of wet slush making the roads a mess.
Yeah it's crappy here tomy wife works in Middletown and left work early because of the snow and sleet. Mostly rain here in brick though and very cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor