Wiring identification help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
There should be a wire plugged into the WDO port in the fuse block with a ATO fuse type circuit breaker.

Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
What year/model car ? Im sure you can find a harness in a donor car but its a real pain in the butt to pull out if the nose is on the car.
Other option is just redo the wires one at a time coming out of the bulkhead connector. You can buy the wire in the correct colors. Are the terminals in the newer models with that style connector the same as the early ones ?

Reactions: 1 users

88MONTESS

Greasemonkey
Sep 27, 2009
There should be a wire plugged into the WDO port in the fuse block with a ATO fuse type circuit breaker.

Would one of the bulkhead wires happen to the fuel gauge? Wondering if I need to run my sender wire to it to get my fuel gauge to work. I’m confident that it was cut somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor