G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
Something different .Lets see the worst modification ,good Ideas gone wrong lol

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I foresee an endless array of "Donk" vs "Non-Donk" vs "Lifted" vs "Hydraulics" and "You suck" "No You suck" arguments. :rofl:
but I'll get the ball rolling with sunroofs... Great looking, horrible idea. It's a free ticket to rustville and rain-leak-town. The flat roof design of the G's was just not sunroof friendly.

trevorjm

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2011
khan0165 said:
I foresee an endless array of "Donk" vs "Non-Donk" vs "Lifted" vs "Hydraulics" and "You suck" "No You suck" arguments. :rofl:
but I'll get the ball rolling with sunroofs... Great looking, horrible idea. It's a free ticket to rustville and rain-leak-town. The flat roof design of the G's was just not sunroof friendly.
I never knew some had actual sunroofs, I thought they only came with T-tops. That's pretty cool to know. I'd say the worst modification is modifying it's ownership...by stealing one. Don't do that one haha.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
"themed" gbodys. i dont care if yer car has 20-30 inch rims, if yer car is sponsered by "TRIX" or "dora the explorer" or "skittles" you should be laughed out of the car comunity and should be making power wheels or huffy bikes, not cars. if ya want a sponsered car, go to an AUTOMOTIVE sponsor, not some foods stuff or toddlers cartoons. f-in stupid. i understand, yeah its "different", but so is taking a dump onna piece of paper and calling it art. USELESS! :puke: :blam: :wtf:

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
^ haha so true.
Although, it would be cool if the car was actually made by the company and they just had it like on display for promotion type things haha. But that's totally different.

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Goldsboro, NC
beermonkey9417 said:
"themed" gbodys. i dont care if yer car has 20-30 inch rims, if yer car is sponsered by "TRIX" or "dora the explorer" or "skittles" you should be laughed out of the car comunity and should be making power wheels or huffy bikes, not cars. if ya want a sponsered car, go to an AUTOMOTIVE sponsor, not some foods stuff or toddlers cartoons. f-in stupid. i understand, yeah its "different", but so is taking a dump onna piece of paper and calling it art. USELESS! :puke: :blam: :wtf:

Couldn't have said it better myself! :notworthy:

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Goldsboro, NC
Then again John..........

How about removing the A/C from a street car, even though you don't race it. Especially, if you live, oh I don't know........say a place with hot, humid summers like Long Island.
:mrgreen:

nycutlass

G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
why do you need A/C ...open windows and floor it :rofl:
RegalBegal said:

How about removing the A/C from a street car, even though you don't race it. Especially, if you live, oh I don't know........say a place with hot, humid summers like Long Island.

trevorjm

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2011
RegalBegal said:

I agree 100%, as a person with a broken A/C. Speed is cool and all but air conditioning is literally cool and there's nothing like older car's air conditioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor