Worst Vehicle Ever

Nov 4, 2012
View attachment 222036 Supervibe is at 370,000 miles.
No thats the world's best Corolla.
Zooey Deschanel Coffee GIF by filmeditor

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
Those are just a factory upbadging of a Daewoo? Like the Aveo and Wave were? If so I 100% believe it. I once sold a brand new 07 Wave for like 11K Canadian pennies. It made a 90's "Doge" Colt feel like a luxury car, It was beyond cheap.
I didn't realize the Cruze was a Daewoo. I suppose that makes some sense. Seriously though, junk car. Absolutely disposable.

Hurricane77

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
I didn't realize the Cruze was a Daewoo. I suppose that makes some sense. Seriously though, junk car. Absolutely disposable.

I didn't either. GM really has just been mailing it in on their passenger cars for a very long time now. I'd exclude Corvette and Camaro and even some of the Cadillac models from that. By the mid 90's (third gen J-bodies), I don't think they could hold a candle to the cars from Toyota and Honda. Not that Ford or Chrysler was much better...

I really think that their strategy has simply been to make them and sell them as cheaply as possible and make it all up on the financing.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Gotta move the shitboxes to keep the CAFE numbers in line.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor