WTF? II : The Furry Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to put some giant googly eyes on the roof :rofl:

Makes me think of that one station wagon that was on the old Pinks series before all out.
2416491_58_full.jpg

About the only reason they put the fur on the vega from pinks is that It would cover a lot of rust fast with no body work needed. But why you would put fur on a car that doesnt have the possibility of getting lost in a race is beyond me.

Attachments

• harness3.jpg
    harness3.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 144
Maybe he hates to wax his car.

Btw patmckinneyracing

That furry station wagon is just evil looking, like an MMA fighter wearing a pink shirt, what are you gonna do about it lol

You can see those tires tucked under the furr

Terrible.

There's a guy around town who has a GSX-R street fighter with Purple Leopard print fur covering his bike, It's absolutely disgusting...but I'll bet ditsy chicks love it.

patmckinneyracing said:
CamaroAdam, I got nothing against the vega I loved that thing cause it was kicking everyone's a**. Its the donk monte carlo that needs burnin.

Or a shave.... :lol:

i wanna see what that car looks like when you rub balloons on it. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor