WTF? II : The Furry Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he got ****ed by a gorilla and got car herpes

Furr not really my thing....but hey at least its black.....

think I just threw up a little..... :puke:

on a positive note, at least he can drive his, where 50" donk just sits there.... :blam:

Sweet car, and nice cheap wheels to go with it.

If that was my car i'd give it a fade and shave a cool design in the back like the rappers used to do in the late 80's and early 90's.......hmmmm maybe even give it a jherry curl and cover it in soul glo hell motherfu*kin yeah!

a 'Fro-hawk would look muscular and some gold Caddy hood ornaments hanging from some 18 ct chains.

Can't say I've ever seen this car. I myself am from St. Louis. Then again, there's a good side of St. Louis, and a not so good side...

Blue86Monte said:
Can't say I've ever seen this car. I myself am from St. Louis. Then again, there's a good side of St. Louis, and a not so good side...

Never seen it either, but the phone number is a St Ann exchange and I think I recognize the convient store it's off Page ... there are ALOT of cars around St Louis that aren't seen all the time.

the gf wouldn't mind doing it on the hood!

*what on of my friends said

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor