YaoGuaiCutlass - 1986 Cutlass Supreme Brougham Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaoGuaiCutlass

Apprentice
Aug 6, 2013
Council Bluffs, Iowa
Updates? How is the progress coming? Have you repaired the rear where it was hit by the Jeep?

I am currently working on that. Long time no post. Had some family issues (father's surgery, break-up, school, lawyers, blah blah blah.)

As of now I am getting ready to gut the car down piece by piece so that I can restore and model everything to what I want. Frame will be the first thing as the rot on the back half has gotten a little worse so I will be installing new frame rails. As I mentioned awhile back we installed a 350 rocket bored .30 over. I am going to be redoing that engine with all Holley instead of the Edelbrock gear that is on it. As well as a new cam, possibly aluminum heads as well. Getting some new exhaust by the end of next month hopefully. I want to makes this car a Hurst equipped and Holley equipped car like I always dreamed. This weekend we are installing new upper control arm bushings. Need to do some rust repair and estimate the damages on my wallet for this build as well. Will keep everyone posted as I am free nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor