You noobs wanna see a True Baller's car?

What American T.V. show will Pontiacgp appear on first?

• Dateline's "To Catch a Predator"

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • A&E's Intervention for wine cooler and crystal meth abuse

Votes: 25 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
minion...you think that maybe he is too ashamed to show off his wannabe buick on a buick forum?...

SquirrelMaster28

Apprentice
Sep 7, 2009
pontiacgp said:
wow..the way you thro those insults around I can tell you're really are that highly skilled martial artist badass baller that you think you are ....I'm honored to meet a real legend in his own mind... 8)

Thanks Buddy, I feel like your finally understanding my greatness. The reason I like the G-body forum is that since most of the users on here are younger than other forums it makes it a much more active and enjoyable forum. I do post on Team Buick but its no where near as active. Plus I love G-bodies and would love to own(and plan too one day) a Grand Prix or Turbo Regal.

Thanks for insulting the current condition of my Buick. I've owned it since August and trailerd it up he from the bottom of AZ with a 96 4 runner. It was quite an experience. Since then Blake 442 and I have pulled the drive train (which will go in his estate wagon) and put in the 455, gutted the interior and put in a temporary one. The cold weather stopped are work for the winte, we will reconvene in the spring. Everywhere else My Buick is me with very positive reactions. I think that's because most people aren't giant Douche bags and see the potential and the possible end result. As I said, I'm a 26yo soldier who is doing this restoration with my friend and a limited income.

I'm sure your Grand Prix is pretty awesome and in way better shape than my Buick. Unfortunately for your car the driver is a giant ******* who cruises the boards to put down other car's that aren't as far along as his. The only person on this thread with criticism was Pat when he mistakenly thought I was putting down other cars in general. I only criticized his car in response and later admitted I like road runners and have nothing against his rides.

I'm proud of my Buick, I'm proud of how I earned the money to buy it. And when I look at it I think not only of how awesome and badass it is now, but also of how much I enjoy the process of building it and how it will be in the end.

Project Badass is a tribute to IMO the best show on TV, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. You clearly aren't cool enough to know anything about the show. Just as you lack the personality and sense of humor enjoy the way that I've presented my work in progress. I mean it when I say I truly feel sorry for you. Your the only one who missed the humor of my post, and that you look like a giant *ss hole for putting down my "wanna be Buick". My guess you will end running your pristine Grand Prix in your garage with the door closed when you've finally had enough of being a loaner.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
more insults?.....why are you so intimidated by a few words?....how many paragraphs are you going to take to answer that?... :rofl:

SquirrelMaster28

Apprentice
Sep 7, 2009
pontiacgp said:
more insults?.....why are you so intimidated by a few words?....how many paragraphs are you going to take to answer that?... :rofl:

Why don't you have any pictures of your car up? I can only assume by your inability to respond that my words strike truth with you. Say high to Chris Hansen for me. :D

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
SquirrelMaster28 said:
pontiacgp said:

Why don't you have any pictures of your car up? I can only assume by your inability to respond that my words strike truth with you. Say high to Chris Hansen for me. :D

inability to respond?.... :rofl: ...al I have to do is say a line or two and then you take it line and sinker.... :rofl:

SquirrelMaster28

Apprentice
Sep 7, 2009
inability to respond?.... :rofl: ...al I have to do is say a line or two and then you take it line and sinker.... :rofl:

Oh, I'm just trying to get my post count up so I can get rid of my NOOB label. Thanks for helping out bro. I'm sure its nice for you to get some human interaction for the day too. :lol:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
you do know what noob means don't you?...."A noob or n00b is someone that lacks intelligence or common sense,"...like I said you didn't even understand what you had posted... :rofl:

SquirrelMaster28

Apprentice
Sep 7, 2009
pontiacgp said:
you do know what noob means don't you?...."A noob or n00b is someone that lacks intelligence or common sense,"...like I said you didn't even understand what you had posted... :rofl:

Really hot shot? Pretty sure its an abbreviation for newbie, or new to the board. That's why new users have the title n00b. Your trying to hard my man. Your fulfilling every stereo type I've ever known of Canadians. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor