your favorite tobacco and smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
Went through a period where I thought smoking cigs was cool but found it was too much money for not enough tobacco. I started out with marlboro reds.

After that I used red man forever, and I liked it, doesn't get all over your teeth and everything huge clean natural leaves. Just bought a pack of straight skoal long cut and its so smooth I dunno if I'll go back to red man. But its not as natural which I don't like.

From time to time when I feel like wasting some cash I'll buy a cigar or two, my favorite is la flor's double ligero. strong kick, two in a row will set you on your *ss and get you pretty high without any illegal downsides.

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
I started out smoking marlboro reds, then switched to menthol about 2 years later, now i smoke camel wide menthol or marlboro menthol. I dont really chew very often but when i do i like skoal flavors in long cut, or natural.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Haha... Gets you high? Have you ever tried anything stronger than dip? :lol:

But to answer... I don't usually dip but I like skoal long cut straight I do it more in the winter because I don't smoke in the house and it's too cold to go out for a smoke at night. I smoked Marlboro menthols for a couple years, but one day I started to hate menthol and I smoke plain cowboy killers now.

I'm kicking myself in the *ss because I was so close to quitting through February and March I only smoked like 3 packs in that whole two months... And now I'm up to half a pack a day. :roll: Not as bad as before I used to smoke a pack or more a day but still I had essentially quit and now I'm back hooked again.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
I heard or read somewhere that menthols give a higher rate of cancer...like it matters lol. But I can't stand them, I think its the aftertaste, I could see how you could get hooked on em though.

kornball426 said:
Haha... Gets you high? Have you ever tried anything stronger than dip? :lol:
no dip doesn't get you anywhere close to it. Have you ever tried hard cigars? And its the same price as a gram of dro but were not supposed to be talking about or supporting those things on here.

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton
Marlboro menthal 72s and Copenhagen long cut or pouches when i dont feel like it all up in my grill or a good old swisher sweet ......grapes :mrgreen:

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
magoo_oner said:
Marlboro menthal 72s and Copenhagen long cut or pouches when i dont feel like it all up in my grill or a good old swisher sweet ......grapes :mrgreen:

ha the swishers :p . I haven't had one of those in a while, I've never tried pouches I may try some after the skoal runs out.

Justink

Greasemonkey
Nov 28, 2010
Up here in Canada I like to rock out Export'a gold regulars, or Canadian Classics. Been quit now for almost 2 weeks though gunna try and make it stick.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
i started to smoke when i was 18 out of bordom. first marlboro reds, because all my friends smoked them, then marlboro menthol, then menthol mediums :puke: , then menthol lights, then menthol ultral lights, then to lights and then i quit 03/30/10 and havent looked back. so about 11 years smoking, and at 8.90-9.50 a pack a day, no thanx. thats enough to buy a brand new 6v mustang with 305 hp.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
9.50 a pack holy crap... I remember when marlboro's were like 2.75 a pack and now they're up to about 6.50-6.75 but 9.50 is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor