Your G-body wish list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
What cars do you look for or find desirable? What's your holy grail of g-bodies and why? I've owned quite a few cars so I tend to search for the rare and/or eccentric stuff when I get bored. Here's a few I hunt for:

-1981 Lemans: one year only for nose
-1978-80 Century turbo coupe and Olds 442 Salon: ugly back end that nobody wants, uber rare bucket/console models
-1980 Regal Somerset: Rare color combo & interior combo
-Any non T-type or GN Regal with buckets & console: harder to find
-1978-80 Turbo Regals: underdog cars, easier to find turbo hood
-1980 Grand Prix SJ: lower production, rare viscount interior in some
-Anything 4 speed
-1980 Monte Carlo turbo
-1986 Pontiac 2+2's: Rare and another underdog car
-1987 Aerocoupes, particularly the Black & saddle model.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
I've always had a soft spot in my Heart for the Monte Carlos....... I had a 1979 as a Father/Son car back in the day and now I have the 1984..I also owned a 4 door 1981 Malibu way back when........ I would love to get into a Grand National or T-Type car:)

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
I love all the gbody cars and would be pretty happy with anyone of them. So my wish list isn't really about the cars but it's what I would do to them.......some type of LS series motorswap and overdriver transmission :lol: I know my reply is a little off but how could you not love a gbody with a combo like that.

othtim

Master Mechanic
Mar 23, 2010
another 83-84 Monte LS with brown interior! :)
An all-original 80s cutlass 442 :)

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
JBreu said:
I've always had a soft spot in my Heart for the Monte Carlos....... I had a 1979 as a Father/Son car back in the day and now I have the 1984..I also owned a 4 door 1981 Malibu way back when........ I would love to get into a Grand National or T-Type car:)
Grand National's suck :mrgreen:
I got what i want now only if they would run

redboy504

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2010
New Orleans, LA
The Holy Trinity. The best of the best. Grand National, Monte SS, and a 442 or Hurst Olds. All 80's of course. Thats like a wet dream. lol.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
i would love to get my 88 fixed and my 84 on the road (hopefully shortly after the 24th :D) and to get a cutlass in a town near me. the lady has owned it for about 18 years and it is almost as if she bought today from 1988. It is such a clean survivor with very very minimal scratches. I'm hoping to get pictures of hers and another monte local to me that in just as good of condition. she had he car appraised at 10g. I'm hoping to start my build thread soon

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
my wish list is real simple. a mc aerocoupe ttop.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
tc1959 said:
I always wanted a 78 Malibu .Built to match my 78 El Camino, For my wife to drive.
It would be cool at car shows to have a matched set 8)
thank god im not a married man. i wouldnt let my gf drive a gbody. no way. ive actually lost relationships cause i chose my car over her :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor