Not open for further replies.

85gbody

Greasemonkey
Jun 10, 2010
Long Beach, Cali.
pontiac gp said:
That 4 door guy said:
ABreu said:
well im not knockin the advice, but i live to the "G" code. g body code that is. i cant turn my gf at the flick of the wrist when and where ever i want. i can never ride her for hours at a time. and she def wont take me to the nudie bars. but my cutlass does. so ill keep my car before my woman. she knows this. shes watching me type this right meow. haha. ill have a beer for you married fellers tonite at 3 am when im up smoking cigars and cranking my surround sound in my basement. cheers! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

you'll be up a 3 am smoking cigars cause your gf locked you out of the bedroom after she read your post.... :rofl:
Or at the Police station bonding out for disturbing the peace by playing your surround sound at 3:00 AM :rofl:

lets just hope that cutlass can bail you out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
wouldnt want it to be an angry wife :blam: lmfao

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
My wishlist . . . easy:
A supercharged or turbocharged LS series engine mated to a T56 in front of a 12 bolt posi set of 4.10(ish) gears. Ttop roof, black leather interior with a black and silver Dale Earnhardt tribute paint scheme (no decals of course). With chrome corvette rallies and BFGoodrich Radial T/As. Now please excuse me I've made a mess 8)

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
My 80' Malibu being powered by a fuel injected 440 big block chrysler topped with an 8:71 Supercharger through the hood, 727 transmission, backed by a ford 9 inch with 3.55 gears.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
patmckinneyracing said:
My 80' Malibu being powered by a fuel injected 440 big block chrysler topped with an 8:71 Supercharger through the hood, 727 transmission, backed by a ford 9 inch with 3.55 gears.

that's some wish but not much left of the G body... :mrgreen:

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
I just wished for a turboed LS2,t56, 8.5 posi which i have already" 8) SC&C AFX stage 2 kit with 13" rotors up front 12" rear, Dropped 2-3 inches , frame reinforced, flawless paint of my choice, sweet interior, etc etc Grand Prix.... Or one sweet Grand National, Monte SS, Cutlass 442 And i have been lusting for a Malibu done Muscle car style or even Pro-touring style!! :mrgreen: sh*t i would even take a cleanly done Cutty, Regal or Monte lowrider style...... Gotta love da low low's.

jasonreid

Greasemonkey
May 27, 2011
Rockmart, Georgia
My wish list right now is simple... just get my GP back on the road, preferably with EFI on that old 305 I'm putting in it along with throwing on some better heads. I want that motor to breath properly.

496kid

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2011
taylor,pa
my wish list is to get my car up here and get it done.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
you'll be up a 3 am smoking cigars cause your gf locked you out of the bedroom after she read your post.... :rofl:[/quote]
Or at the Police station bonding out for disturbing the peace by playing your surround sound at 3:00 AM :rofl:[/quote]

lets just hope that cutlass can bail you out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
wouldnt want it to be an angry wife :blam: lmfao[/quote]

hahahahahaha. door doesnt lock on my bdrm. i own this house. she does not. she has no say so in anything i do. and there are police officers that live on either side of me. they work the graveyard shift. im cool on the noise thing. haha

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
took you 6 days for that comeback...what happened, she wouldn't bail you out or did your gf give you an extended time out and took away your computer privileges... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor